Join the Network
The Soil for Water network is a growing community of commercial farmers, ranchers and land managers across the United States who are interested in regenerative practices and learning together how to improve soil so it will catch and hold more water.
We believe in
- The five principles of soil health.
- The power of soil biology to improve water cycles, land resilience, and prosperity.
- The importance of adaptive management.
- The many benefits of learning with and from our peers.
- Having fun while we learn.
Network membership is free and open to any farmer or rancher who is
- Involved in commercial agriculture in the U.S.
- Interested in learning about, trying, or refining regenerative land management practices.
- Interested in adaptive management, where measurement or observations of responses of the land to management practices are used to inform the next steps taken.
- Willing to share some results and stories with other members of the network.**
- Access to a strong and diverse peer-to-peer learning community.
- Facilitated connection to like-minded producers nationally, and in your region as the network grows.
- Discounted soil testing at Regen Ag Lab, LLC and resources for interpreting the results.
- Free help setting up a convenient on-farm “safe-to-fail” trial and adaptive management program.
- Regular updates, news, and invitations to workshops, field days, pasture walks, and virtual network meetings/roundtables.
- PastureMap grazing software app accounts for $99 per year.
- Greater confidence in assessing whether your land is healthy, and whether it’s getting better or worse.
- And hopefully, more water safely stored in your soil!
How do I apply?
Start by filling out our Soil for Water Network application. After confirming that you meet the membership criteria, we’ll send a confirmation email welcoming you to the network and providing more details.
We’ll also add you to the network forum so you can begin communicating with other members. Special members-only resources are available in the forum, visible only to other network members. You can opt out of sharing some or all information at any time by emailing email@example.com.
** We respect your need for privacy and confidentiality. No personal, identifiable data is ever shared without your permission. Privacy statement available on request.