Keep the soil covered
Minimize soil disturbance
Continual Live Plant/Live Root
Soil for Water builds on the five soil health principles as the foundation of everything we do:
- We seek out and support landowners who want to try new ways of bringing depleted soils back to life.
- We provide expert assistance with livestock integration: using grazing animals to build soil health.
- We monitor changes and improvements over time: in soils, vegetation, and other living things and processes.
- We offer hands-on workshops with leaders in the emerging science of soil health.
- We create publications, videos, and other educational resources about soil health and the water and mineral cycles.
- We build networks of landowners who are interested in learning from each other.
Our core values: We are curious, collaborative, transparent, respectful, honest, trustworthy, helpful, communicative, accountable, inclusive, co-creative, open minded, and Fun!! Click on the icons below to learn more about how you can improve the health of your land.